Tuesday, August 13, 2013

June!

One of my favorite things to collect are the Enchanted monthly polishes.  So far I have them all.  The August color has just been announced so of course I'm anxiously awaiting the launch.  Though I swore to myself I wouldn't get so stressed out over it when I went after the last colors, June & July.  My hands starting tingling from stress.   Anyone else have this happen?

Anyway,  June and July arrived in my mail box last week.  I haven't tried July yet but already June is one of my favorite colors.  It reminded me a bit of the discontinued Sour Patch Kid, which is great because it happens to be one of my favorites!

So, here is June... I topped it off with Lynnderella's Common Sense.  I think this one is being discontinued so hurry up and get it if you like it!





 
  

Lynnderella's Common Sense bottle macro


1 comment:

  1. My hands always shake during EP restocks! I can't help it haha

    ReplyDelete