Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Randoms

Eeeeek! I know, I'm the worst blogger ever. I don't update enough. But my reason for that is that I am not a real blogger. Not like Sparkly Vernis who is 100% dedicated and blogs daily. I just like to polish my nails and take pictures and when the mood strikes, write about it.  I'm way more active on Instagram.  You can find me there under the name wegotpolish.

My mood today is to show you a few pictures that  I have on my desktop. :)

Lynnderella Don't Drink This Pink



Enchanted Polish Star 69 over Enchanted Polish J'Adore with Disco Barbie Tips



Enchanted Polish Magical Mystery Tour with Ciao Milano and Djinn in a bottle. 



Of the three pictures above, the last one really struck a chord with me.  It was like having a rainbow on my nails. I could not stop staring at this combination and I was sad to remove this manicure. 

Lynnderella can be purchased at her ebay store at www.lynnderella.com
Enchanted Polish can be purchased at www.enchantedpolish.com -- sign up for her newsletter for restock updates.

That's it for now... I'll be back soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment