Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Futz & Evermore

A while back my friend Mary surprised me with a polish called Futz by Mosaic Lacquer. I loved it immediately. It's a silver holo with black glitters.  I wore it on my toes when I first got it and recently did a repeat wear on my fingers. It didn't even occur to me at the time to layer it over another color (this will be my next use of the polish).   Here is 4 coats of Futz... I just love it!


Futz is available here...and there's only 2 left!


The next day I decided to spice up Futz with Evermore by Lynnderella... the pairing seemed meant to be.  Evermore is from the past Halloween collection.  It's hard to choose a favorite-- especially from Halloween polishes-- but if I had to it's probably Evermore. Here is Evermore over Futz. I couldn't stop staring at the holo-glittery rainbows on my nails.



Lynnderella can be purchased at Lynnderella.com


Futz



Evermore


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment