Friday, April 26, 2013

TOXIC Avenger

One of my very favorite nail polishes EVER is by Dollish Polish and it's called Toxic Avenger. I first got my hands on a mini bottle when it was a mystery polish in one of Dolly's restocks last year.  I was just starting to get into holographic nail polish at the time and had heard great things about Toxic Avenger. Sadly, this would be the last time it would be for sale.  However... within a few months I was able to acquire two more mini's and a full size bottle. I was obsessed with Toxic Avenger!  It is my vacation polish. Anytime I leave town or know I'm not going to be changing my nail polish for a a little while, I'll wear it.
I wore TA again recently when I went on vacation to Cayucos, California.  It's a little known town on the central coast famous for their Brown Butter Cookies, the very best cookie I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend ordering some however note that shipping costs as much as a box of cookies so you may as well make it worth your while and order a few boxes :) Anyway, back to polish.

 Toxic Avenger shade


Toxic Avenger Sun


Macro shot

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment