Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The 80s

When I was in elementary school I was obsessed with this blue wet n wild color. I have no idea what it was called -- I think it just had a number.  This color was my first polish love. I remember using this color and and placing messy black polka dots on each finger.
I tried finding it on ebay without any luck. I hadn't been able to find a color similar to it either.  It was haunting me. I wanted to see this color again so badly... even just a picture of it. Well, a generous girl I know was sent a box of old polishes and ...this was one of them!!!  She was kind enough to send it to me.  Meet my very first favorite polish from the 80s. 















<3

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I tried to comment and got confused, sorry if it shows up twice! It's Janine from fb! Congrats on your blog :)))) I had polish in these bottles too as a kid and think of them often. I think it's why I've been tracking down Streetwears :) Your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete