Thursday, May 23, 2013

Whimsy's My Friend Carol

Whimsical Ideas by Pam has a lovely polish called My Friend Carol. I've had this polish for about a year.  The last time I wore it I also used Butter London's Rosie Lee for french tips.  It was one of those a-ha moments where I felt like I struck gold combination-wise.  The other day I wanted to wear that same manicure again.  I hadn't gotten a good photo of it last year so this time I took enough pictures to make up for that.  I also have a much better understanding of top coats now than I did last year and I was able to get the tips smooth thanks to one coat of Dior's Gel top coat and then one coat of HK Girl top coat











My Friend Carol Macro



Butter London Rosie Lee Macro

To order from Whimsical Ideas by Pam, go to her Facebook page for details. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment