Monday, May 20, 2013

Enchanted Polish Kids - WOW!

Kids from Enchanted Polish is from Chelsea's new duo-chrome holographic collection based on songs from MGMT. To be honest I never listened to them, however this morning on KCRW they were playing a song and I'm hearing "Electric Feel" in the lyrics and I assumed it must be a MGMT song as Enchanted also has a polish with that name in this collection. I love that I'm able to identify songs on the radio based on the names of Enchanted polishes . This also goes for the Imagine collection as -- please don't hit me-- I'm not a Beatles fan.  However, every Sunday morning I'm forced to listen to Breakfast with The Beatles on the radio so yeah, I recognize those nail polish names. Back to Kids-- this amazing polish shifts from teal to purple with a stunning holo... check it out below!

Shade
Sun












Car shot

Macro

Bottle Macro
<3

2 comments: