Sunday, April 21, 2013

Enchanted Polish - Spinkled

No time like the present to start blogging.  Today is a big day for us nail polish gals if you are as crazy about Enchanted Polish as I am.    So, in honor of the restock happening today at noon California time (and yes, my day is planned around this big event) I wanted to show you one of my favorite Enchanted Polishes -- Spinkled.  When I first read the name I was calling it Sprinkled, whoops...  I wore this polish for days and was so sad to remove it.  It quickly became one of my very favorite polishes.


The formula was amazing, nothing new to hear about Enchanteds...  the above photos are 3 coats.



You can check out Enchanted Polish at www.enchantedpolish.com

<3


2 comments:

  1. looks great Robyn!!!
    congrats on your 1st blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Thanks for being my first comment!!! :)

      Delete